All About The Best GPS Tracker
✔️ Don’t even think about it – the car GPS tracker is so compact and practical that you won’t ever have to even try to figure out where to put it. Thanks to its extra small size, you can put it virtually wherever you see fit. Just make sure not to disrupt the signal, so you don’t lose its location.
✔️ Just look at your phone – using the GPS car tracker is so easy, you would basically be able to do it even in your sleep. The real time GPS tracker uses Bluetooth version 4.0 to connect to your phone and send you the whereabouts of your tracker. All you have to do, to know the location of your GPS dog tracker, is unlock your phone, open the app and look.
✔️ Versatile – the kids GPS tracker is compatible with both Android and iOS. The only requirements are that the iOS version is 7.0 or above, and the Android version is 4.4 or above.
GPS Tracker Review
Make sure you never lose the important things in your life with the personal GPS tracker.
Have you ever been frustrated by losing the keys to your home, your pet or something else, which was of great importance to you? We all know the devastating feeling of losing something like this and never seeing it again.
That feeling is a thing of the past thanks to this cheap GPS tracker. Now you are able to constantly monitor the locations of your favorite and things in real time, and never worry about losing them, by simply checking the app on your phone.
When it comes to safety, you can never be too sure, because you never know what going to happen next. All of the things we love the most can be taken away by the blink of an eye in any given moment. That’s just how life works, which is the reason why people say we should never take things for granted.
The GPS tracker device is a piece of technology that requires a very little investment but can save your biggest investments, by giving you the chance to know their location. You can prevent a 1.5 million dollars car from being stolen, by placing ten dollars tracker GPS.
And that’s not even taking into account the things you can watch over, on which you can’t put a price like your pets, kids or even your elders.
Best Ways To Use A Small GPS tracker:
- GPS tracker for car. A personal car is an investment, which requires a fairly large amount of money just to get it and a whole bunch of effort and even more money to maintain and use it. Make sure your investment remains safe and never become a victim of car theft by placing a mini GPS tracker somewhere in the car. It’s best if the tracker is not visible. Try to hide it, but not too well, so you don’t obstruct the GPS signal. This way, if your car ever gets stolen, its location would always be under surveillance.
- GPS tracker for kids. If you are a parent, it is inevitable that your kids would eventually try to lie to you sometimes. We sometimes don’t let our kids go to certain places because we want the best for them and we know what is actually good for them, even if they don’t understand that yet. Putting a GPS phone tracker on their keyring would prevent your kid from ever sneaking out, lying about where they are going or being lost. However, that’s just one of the many ways using the GPS smallest tracker for your kids could be useful. Keep track of their location for their safety.
- GPS tracker for dogs. Everyone who has ever had a pet knows the struggle of always having to look for them and worry if they got lost or something has happened to them. Save yourself from ever dealing with these types of worries by putting a pet GPS tracker on their leash. You will know where they go at all times. The GPS pet tracker can also help you get to know your pet better. Cats, for example, like to go to strange places and do strange things without our knowledge. Find out what your pet does without you.
How Does A GPS Tracker Work?
Although it requires technology, which only became possible after thousands of years of innovation, the way a GPS tracker is actually fairly simple.
Obviously, to keep track of the location of the desired object, a GPS tracker uses data from the Global Positioning System (GPS).
So if we want to understand the tracking device works, we first need to better understand what GPS is and how it works.
It was in 1957 when man sent his first artificial satellite – Sputnik to orbit around the Earth, and our lives have never been the same since it happened. We kept sending more and more satellites and started using them for more and more various purposes.
While this was happening and space around our beautiful planet became more occupied, we saw that we have created a network of satellites and how we could use them for our convenience.
Eventually, someone had the ingenious realization that we could use a global network of satellites, which continuously orbit around Earth over different locations, to constantly track our locations. That’s how we started the Global Positioning System back in February 1978. Needless to say, it was an exceptionally useful innovation, which revolutionized our navigation technology by allowing us to determine exactly where we are, no matter where we go.
The radio waves signal that is transmitted by a GPS tracker corresponds with the signals that are transmitted by the satellites that orbit above it every few minutes. As long as the GPS signals are not obstructed and the object is visible to four satellites simultaneously, it can be determined whether the tracked object is moving and if yes, what is the velocity of its movement.
Once the location of your personal GPS tracker is determined, this information is being sent to your phone via the help of Bluetooth.
GPS Tracker Specifications
- Material: ABSAppearance
- Size: 37*37*6MM
- Applicable system: IOS 7.0 above, Android 4.4 above
- Product colors: black, white, red, green
- Note: APP application downloads:Android system in the application treasure download, ios system in the app store download
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery: CR2032 lithium coin battery (not included)
- Working distance: about 75 feet (accessibility)