Details About the Shower Foot Scrubber
✔️ Easy to use foot cleaner – The foot scrubber is very simple and easy to use. It has an ergonomic shape, so your foot can fit perfectly. Also, it attaches securely to the floor or the bottom of any bathtub so it can be used effortlessly.
✔️ Antimicrobial and Latex-free – After all, the bathtub foot scrubber is intended to be used for hygiene purposes. That’s why it is resistant to mold and mildew, antimicrobial and latex-free.
✔️ Usable in showers and bathtubs – The feet scrubber uses a strong suction cup base to attach to surfaces like bathtubs or showers.
✔️ Dual bristles for maximum efficiency – The shower foot scrubber mat is made of two types of hairs that are ergonomically placed. The outside lines of the shower foot brush have stiff bristles that are perfect for smoothing rough or dead skin.
The inner contours of the foot scrubbers have softer bristles, designed to clean the more sensitive parts of your feet gently. Scrubbing feet has never been easier!
Make your foot shower effortless, healthier and more effective with our Foot Scrubber! No more bending to scrub your feet, no more stretching, no more using a foot scrubber stone.
All you have to do now is stick the shower foot scrubber to the floor, and it is ready to make your feet clean and smooth. Make your life easier and start using the Foot Scrubber.
Distinguishable Features of the Foot Scrubber
- Effortless cleaning – You don’t have to bend or stretch to clean your feet anymore.
- Massages your feet, exfoliates & eliminates dirt
- Ergonomic design – Fits all feet, regardless of size or shape.
- Smoothes rough skin or cracked heels – No more dead skin thanks to the pumice stone of the feet scrubber.
- Can stick to almost any surface – Once the suction cup base is attached to a flat surface, the shower foot cleaner becomes immovable.
- Easy maintenance – Cleaning the foot brush scrubber requires no effort whatsoever. All you have to do is only use the hanger hole to let it hang and dry before its next use.
- Perfect for people with limited movement – To use the foot scrubber for shower, you only have to stick it to the floor and scrub your feet.
Foot Scrubber Review
If you are looking for the best scrubber, forget about using a foot scrubber stone! The shower foot brush is better in absolutely every way. A foot scrubber stone is way harder and also unpleasant to use.
Furthermore, it is quite tricky to clean, whereas the shower foot scrubber is the exact opposite. It is effortless to use. Elderly and disabled people or people with limited movement would appreciate this incredible innovation.
Once you have applied soap or shampoo on the shower foot scrubber mat, you just have to stick it to the floor, and you can easily wash your feet while standing up. It is also much healthier to use.
The foot scrubber stimulates blood circulation, rejuvenating tired and aching feet. Moreover, it is antimicrobial and latex-free. You will never have to worry about germs staying on it. To keep the foot brush for shower clean, you only have to let it hang on the wall to dry. Once it’s dry, no bacteria can grow on it.
To sum it up: You can use the foot scrubber in any shower or bathtub, without bending to reach your feet. You can also use the foot scrubber for dead skin exfoliation, and it keeps itself clean, as long as it’s hanging. This is easily the best shower foot scrubber on the market!
Characteristics of the Foot Brush Scrubber
- Measurements: the shower foot scrubber measures 28 cm x 14 cm x 10 cm (11.02’’ x 5.51’’ x 3.94’’)
- Color: Blue
- Material: Plastic
- Instructional insert
- Convenient hanger hole
- Foot Scrubber
- 1 oz of soap sample packed in a polybag