All About Car Ceramic Coating
✔️ Keeps your car as good as new – Amongst the ways the ceramic car coating keeps your car fresh is that it acts as a sacrificial barrier coating over the surface of your car’s coat.
✔️ Superhydrophobic glass coating – With the H9 level of harness, the ceramic coating for cars can never mix with water, which means it can’t be washed off by rain over time.
✔️ Protects your car from detrimental environmental effects – The ceramic pro coating keeps your car healthy forever by protecting it from aging, weather and sunlight erosion, fading, acid rain, industry powder, etc.
✔️ Innovative nanotechnology – The ceramic tile paint achieves its protective abilities by innovative nanotechnology that makes the coating much thicker.
✔️ Scratch resistant – Your car stays shiny and new looking forever.
✔️ Excellent gift for car lovers – Any car lover would be grateful if they receive ceramic coating as a gift, especially ones that don’t know about it.
Do you want your car to steal the show with an incredible depth shine wherever you go with it? Are you tired of repeatedly waxing your car again and again until the end of time? Do you wish you had an alternative that will last forever, make washing your car effortless and have better protection?
Fortunately, the solution to all these problems and more is now here. Apply ceramic coating to your car to make it shiny forever.
Do yourself a favor and use a coating type that allows you to forget about the annoying maintenance required by car wax or acrylic treatment.
The ceramic paint is ultimately the best way to preserve or restore your car’s flashiness.
What Is Ceramic Coating And How Does It Work?
Ever since people started using cars, we have been trying to find more and more ways to improve the performance of our vehicles.
Up until recently, we used to apply different methods to enhance the car’s exterior and its durability against natural negative effects like aging, weather and sunlight erosion, fading, etc. Unfortunately, these methods are neither very effective nor long-lasting and require a lot of effort for maintenance.
This is why we had to come up with a ceramic coating, which is the best method that is currently available.
Ceramic coating is a paint protection system that preserves your car’s exterior from all the negative effects, caused by nature. It uses innovative nanotechnology to form a protective film the paint’s surface and ceramic coating fluid to connect to the car paint on a molecular level.
You can find different products, even DIY ceramic coating. But from all the choices you have, the best ceramic coating for cars you will see will use nanotech and have H9 level of hardness.
Reasons Why You Should Use Ceramic Paint Coating
- Protection. Everyone has either had or seen a car that looks old, faded, overused and dry. It’s not a pleasant thing to own and drive such a car, and that’s where the ceramic paint protection comes in the picture. The ceramic coating car will block any negative effects on the exterior of the car, caused by the environment or aging.
- No maintenance required. Using car wax for your car will ultimately mean that you would have to apply it again and again between regular intervals of time. Whereas using car ceramic coating instead of wax will get you rid of having to do all that works repeatedly. Ceramic coating needs to be applied only once.
- Easier application. Another reason to use a ceramic layer is how effortlessly it is applied, unlike car wax. Regular waxing can sometimes give users a very hard time when applying it. Thanks to its hydrophobic abilities, you can use the ceramic coating in your sleep.
- Newer and better-looking car. You can forget about your car looking like an antique that’s been through hell. Using auto ceramic coating will make your car look as good as new. It will also keep its surface from fading or peeling off. Not only does it help preserve the car’s new look, but it also adds exceptional depth shine thanks to it being transparent.
Car Ceramic Coating Review
Ceramic coating will not only make your car’s exterior much more durable, but it will also make it look fascinating. It really is the next step in surface treatment technology.
The ceramic paint makes use of nanotechnology to make the protection fluid much thicker than once possible. Your car can now have a protective layer that leaves no chance to erosion, scratches, industry powder and even acid rain.
The ceramic treatment also makes it look new and shiny. That’s achieved by the fluid being transparent – it allows you to keep the same color and add depth shine at the same time.
When using car wax, you had to carefully choose a car wax that has the perfect color, contrast, etc. Instead of going through all of that, just use a ceramic coating and capture that brand new look.
The best part about ceramic car coating is that it has to be applied only once, unlike car wax. That’s because it has an H9 level of hardness, which means it superhydrophobic – it can’t be washed off. Free yourself from the repeating and tiring cycle of waxing your car.
The ceramic coating cost is definitely worth it, considering the long-lasting quality it provides.
How To Use The Ceramic Coating
Step-by-step Instructions For Applying:
- Wrap your coating sponge with some cloth
- Pour some coat liquid onto the fabric
- Spread the coating liquid all over the car by wiping gently but firmly
- In case there is ceramic coating liquid leftover, use a wet towel to wipe it off
- Make sure that the coating is uniform by polishing
- Leave the car for 48 hours, so that it can dry naturally
- Enjoy the new gloss of your vehicle
Frequently Asked Questions About The Ceramic Coating
- How long does ceramic coating last? From all currently known treatments, the ceramic treatment is the one with the greatest resistance and protection. However, there is no way to determine how long a ceramic coating can last. That’s mostly because it greatly depends on the maintenance done and cares given to the vehicle. Manufacturers often say that ceramic coating can last from three to five years longer than acrylic or wax treatment, but if the right care is taken, a ceramic coating can last for a lifetime.
- Will ceramic coating protect my car from scratches? Although the coating of a vehicle can significantly improve its protection against damage to the exterior, it can’t prevent scratches entirely. Yes, the ceramic coating is exceptionally thick and can small scratches difficult to see. But deep scratches will most definitely be visible. Even with the best technology that is currently available to us, there is still no known method to make a car 100% immune to scratches.
- Is ceramic coating an alternative to waxing? Yes, it is a coating treatment that is alternative and superior to car wax. It lasts longer and is also transparent so the color of the car can remain the same. Furthermore, it provides much better protection against negative environmental effects. Another huge reason why ceramic coating for cars is the better option is that once it’s been applied, it can’t be removed. You won’t have to repeat the process regularly like you have to do when using regular car wax.
- How do I maintain a ceramic coated car? Ceramic coating makes washing your car much easier than before. All you need to maintain it is a pH neutral car care shampoo. Just create a washing regime and stick to it.